Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Christmas Gift List For You

With Christmas only a few days away and most of you hopefully getting some well-deserved time off and family time, I thought I'd give you a list of Christmas movies(feature films) available on DVD. If your favorite is missing, I'd love it if you'd add it. Thanks... and ho ho ho! I'll do a non-traditional Christmas movie list tomorrow!

A Christmas Story (My personal favorite - Peter Billingsley rocks!)
Love Actually (A heartwarming movie for any time of year.)
It's a Wonderful Life
Home Alone
Elf ("Santa! I know him!!!")
The Santa Clause
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street (The original is best, but you can watch both!)
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
The Polar Express
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Scrooged
The Muppet Christmas Carol
White Christmas
Four Christmases
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
The Family Stone
The Holiday
Bad Santa
A Christmas Carol (So many versions to choose from!)
All I Want for Christmas
Holiday Inn
Christmas in Connecticut
Holiday Affair
We're No Angels
Black Christmas (Scary!)

And to get in the spirit of Hanukkah, there's always Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment