Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gift/Celebration Ideas in Orange County
5. Laguna Beach Food & Cultural Tour. Take a guided stroll through The Village as you learn about landmarks and historic sites. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, you’ll get the inside scoop on Laguna and get the chance to visit some cool, hidden spots you might otherwise miss. Enjoy 5-6 food tastings at various venues chosen for their uniqueness, character and delicious menu items. $55.00 per person. Takes about 3 1/2 to 4 hours. (949) 464-8830
4. Couples Massages. There are a number of places in Laguna to get couples massages – some at the higher end spas like the Montage and Surf and Sand… others at less expensive places like Massage Envy and Hand and Stone. At the chains, often times, you can get a deal, especially if it’s your first time there. And don’t think it won’t be a good massage if you don’t spend a fortune. Sometimes, they’re even better. It all depends on who you get. Search online to find the right couples massage for you and your special someone.
3. Private Surfing Lessons for 2. Really think about whether your significant other would enjoy something like this as much as you, before you book it. If you’d both like to hit the waves and take in the ocean air, this could be a fantastic gift. It depends on which company you go through, but it generally costs about $150.00 for 1 hour and $250.00 for 2 hours. This can be done right in Laguna Beach, if you like. Search online for the best options.
2. Hit the Water in Newport! If you’d rather be in some type of a boat ABOVE the water, Newport Beach offers a number of fun options. Gondola cruise for 2 through Newport Harbor. It’s romantic, relaxing and memorable. Prices start at $137.00 for 1 hour. $197.00 for an hour and a half. You can upgrade a bit by doing a Gondola lunch cruise. $190.00 per couple. If you don’t mind sharing your experience with other people and you’d like some live entertainment, try the champagne brunch cruise. $86.00 per person. If you’d rather sleep in with your sweetie, go for the dinner cruise. $119.00 per person. Search online to find what’s best for you.
1. Wine Tour in Orange County. Start out at Laguna Canyon Winery (open 11-6 Tuesday through Sunday, closed Monday). Then, YOU decide where to go next. Believe it or not, Orange County has a few choices when it comes to wineries. Giracci Vineyards and Farms is a fabulous choice. Ten acres of beautiful vineyards, vintage historic buildings, trails, streams, oak trees and riding. It’s off the 241 toll road in Silverado - about 35 minutes from Laguna. Wine tasting every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Another wonderful option is Hamilton Oaks in San Juan Capistrano. Gorgeous grounds - located on a historic landmark. You can also visit Newport Beach Vineyards and Winery, and Rancho Capistrano Winery. There are various tasting rooms across Orange County, as well. Be sure to get a sober driver or pay for a tour. Orange County Winery Tours costs $109.00 per person for 2 wineries and tastings. $139.00 per person for 3. Ride in style in a luxury SUV or limo. There are plenty of options for larger parties and some packages include a bottle of champagne to kick off your day just right. Lunch is arranged for you too, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy. OC Winery Tours (949) 203-3891